Every month, business leaders come together to hear from and share with experts on how to grow, manage, and improve their businesses. All Forums are held at the Morgan Stanley Conference room from 7:30 – 9:00 A.M. (Click here for a map)
Three Spheres of Sustainability:
People, Profit & Planet
October 14, 2014
Join as a panel of Local Experts, to include Tony George of Kitsap Bank, Melissa Reeves of Harrison Medical Center, Steve Rice of Rice Fergus Miller, and Monica Downen of Monica’s Waterfront Bakery & Café discuss how the three spheres of sustainability can enhance your company’s impact within our community and how it can reignite passion and purpose to revitalize economic development in our region.
What you will learn:
- The “three spheres” of sustainability and why these are important to your business
- What you can do to create your company’s culture around sustainability
- How your business can take advantage of sustainability as a business strategy
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, Small Business Leaders and Company Directors, Managers and Executives interested in:
- A holistic approach to business
- Changing culture and integrating sustainability as an initiative
The Art of Being a Psychologically Healthy Leader
Developing Employees, Engaging Collaborative Partners, and Delighting Customers
November 11, 2014
Workshop Presentation by Dora Summers Ewing of Exideo Consulting
Collaborative Leadership in Kitsap—Where are we now?
December 9, 2014
World Café with participants of the Kitsap Business Forum